Kor Women's Cycling Seamless Padded Underwear
Cycling Chamois Padded Underwear
Same performance as traditional bike shorts, but more efficient, more stealth and no friction against your skin. They are seamless. Which means, there's no stitching in the bikini line which means no irritation. Win. The lightest weight fabric from Italy for zero resistance with every pedal stroke.
Read Wired Magazine's article on Kor's Cycling Padded Underwear.
Choose size based on what you would wear in an underwear.
- Made with performance fabrics from Italy
- Multi distance Chamois pad
- Wide elastic waistband
- Spandex certified by Bureau Veritas
The Chamois Pad was designed specifically for women. With their ELASTIC INTERFACE® technology, the pad has a high level of sweat absorption, elasticity and durability. It is also bacteriostatic which prevents the growth or reproduction of bacteria while preserving the normal bacterial skin flora. And it is OEKO-TEX® certified. This means, it has been seriously tested. Designed in New York, Made in California.
Chamois pad features:
- Good for spin class, commuter, long distance, triathlon, ironman.
- Quick dry soft microfiber
- Perineal area designed specifically for a woman
- Perforated foam for extra ventilation
- Pair with unisex short , unisex 3/4 legging or stealth legging
We ship anywhere in the world. Free shipping to anywhere in the US.